Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to subscribe to our vendor emails to receive applications for future events as soon as they are published.
Credit Cards accepted for Sponsorship & Vendor Payments; A $10.00 fee will apply for payment processing.
- There is no set deadline for applications as batches of vendors are regularly accepted/denied. As such, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- To request a specific location or other need, please list it under “Special Requests” on your vendor application.
- Read through rules attached to the vendor application, as most of your questions are answered there. Accepted vendors should also read through your vendor packet thoroughly.
- Retail & tax questions should be addressed to the SC Department of retail. Learn more at DOR.SC.GOV or call 1-844-898-8542.
- If you are a non-profit, see if you are exempt from sales tax and the retail license requirements here.
- The Little River ShrimpFest is the sole purveyor of “Little River ShrimpFest” official merchandise. The sale of items using the term “Little River ShrimpFest” is prohibited.
- For additional questions, you may contact Hubert Bullard, Festival Director, at 843-249-6604 ext. 2 or ShrimpFestVendors@LittleRiverChamber.org.
Sign up for emails specific to vendor information about the Little River ShrimpFest and World Famous Blue Crab Festival information here.
To view the application requires Adobe Reader. Click HERE or on the icon to download the latest version.